This website is owned and operated by Daniel Vivian.
www.danielvivian.com treats the privacy of personal information with seriousness as we realise that it is of great importance to our clients, partners and internet users alike. The information displayed here demonstrates our commitment to protecting your privacy.
This document discloses the data protection and privacy practices for SamFry Limited, including:
- What personal information is collected
- How we use this information
- The choices you have regarding collection, use and distribution of such information
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
– If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
– Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
– If you sign up to an account using a Facebook Connect login or Twitter login (or other social media login), then we may also obtain your username details and information set out on the relevant login page.
– We may also process email addresses and other personal information you supply us in respect of other individuals when you use the site to send an e-postcard. It is your responsibility to reasonably ensure that such an individual would want to be contacted in this manner and that you are permitted to submit their personal information to us. In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, we shall only store and process such personal information as is reasonably necessary to fulfill your request to send the e-postcard. We shall not use such information for any other purpose such as sending unsolicited emails or selling such information to third parties.
There are 3 technologies we use to facilitate this – detailed below:
|Matomo||Matomo is a free service that generates detailed statistics about the visitors to our partner websites. All user data is entirely anonymous.|
Each of these services use cookie-based technology to collect information from users browsing the sites in our portfolio.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
– We may also collect information about your computer, mobile phone (or other portable or static device used to access our site) and your visit to our site, including where available your IP address, operating system, session_id, login, screen name and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our partners and our advertisers.
– We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file and/or similar tools which are stored on the hard drive of your computer or other device used to access our site. Cookies report anonymous data back to us. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They may be used to enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests and provide a more personalised experience to you.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
- Our cookies will not be used to identify you as an individual.
More information on cookies, including deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.allaboutcookies.org.
We currently operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that by not-opting out, we assume you are happy with this usage.
If you would prefer to opt-out of any or all of these services, please follow the links below:
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.
OUR RIGHT TO CHANGE THIS POLICY
Thank you for visiting our website.
Made by Pasquale